Học viện kỹ thuật quân sự
Hãy đăng nhập để có thể dùng đầy đủ chức năng của forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hãy đăng nhập để có thể dùng đầy đủ chức năng của forum
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

100 Hoàng Quốc Việt, Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội

You are not connected. Please login or register

Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa?

+22
skudo
glory_L
no_love90
superman90
dzit_con_ol
dgnguyen
_Allvis_
cun_xinh
ChipBoy9x
boyyeudoi_tn90
aishiteru
omine
cuongbus
lucbacdel13
boyyeudoi_tn
Planet
Baby_Me0
MrNeo
avrillavigne
duyphuc
admin
TryMore0211
26 posters

Chuyển đến trang : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 6 trang]

1Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Empty Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:40 pm

TryMore0211

TryMore0211

Ai làm xong topic Tiếng Anh thì post lên anh em cùng xem nào. Thịnh ơi cậu post lên đi nha. Tớ học Tiếng Anh kém lắm nè !

2Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Empty Re: Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:02 am

admin

admin
1st
1st

Topic: About my family
Hello everyone, my name is Thinh, I'm from Hanoi. My birthday is May seventeenth, nineteen ninety. So, I'm eighteen years old and I'm a student of the first year.
My family is composed of four people. My mother, my father, my sister and I. There are many identities in my family. I will introduce my family members. The oldest member in my family is my father. He's forty eight. He works as an engineer in Ha Dong Electric Company. He always starts to work at 7.00AM and comes back home in the evening everyday. He goes by bus. When I was a child, he show me how to play Chinese Chess. So, I like playing Chinese Chess very much.
My mother is younger than my father. She's forty two years old. She's not only a tailor but also a housewife and she works at home. She's very hard-working. She works all day. She cooks well. Sometimes, I help her with cooking lunch or dinner.
My sister is the youngest people in my family. She's just seven years old. She's studying at Kim Lien Primary School. She likes watching TV, eating sausages and sweets... She can dance and sing. I often help her with her exercises.
They are delightful people. I hadn’t noticed how important they are to me until I started to live alone.

Phew, mệt quá T__T

https://hvktqs.1forum.biz

3Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Empty Re: Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:25 am

admin

admin
1st
1st

Topic: About myself
Hello everyone, my name is Thinh, I'm 18 years old, and I'm the student of the first year at Military Technical Academy. I live in a small house on Kham Thien street. When I was young, I like reading picture stories such as Doremon, Dragon Ball... Now, I love reading novels such as "If only it were true", "Godfather"... It's interesting to read them. In summer, I often go swimming. Swimming is very healthful. It makes us stronger. But in winter, I don't. I can play football well. But I don't like watching football matches on TV. I also like playing games. I play some games when I have free time. I'm tired of studying. I often go to the West Lake at weekend. There are many trees there, so the air is always fresh. I love West Lake. I want to say more about myself, but I'm going to have lunch. So, I will tell you more about myself in some day.

4Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Empty Re: Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:40 pm

duyphuc

duyphuc

my hobby
I'm PHUC.I'm 19 years old.My bỉthday is May nineteenth.I'm a student first year of Military Technical Academy .My hobby is football ,music,film and gameshow.About gameshow,I especially like the gold bell ring because it is a program of knowledge .About music,I like music of Micheal Jackson .About film,I like comedy films of Stephen Chaw,action movies of Will Smith and cartoon:Tom and Jerry.About football,I like football ranking foreign English.I'm a fan of the Manchester United club and Alex Furguson is my idol.I can no eat no sleep to see football.......FINISH (^-^)

5Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Empty Re: Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:42 pm

admin

admin
1st
1st

Topic: About my class
There are seventy five members in my class. And I'm the monitor of my class. Most of my classmates are boys. Some are girls. There are seven beautiful girls and sixty eight handsome boys lol Most of us study hard, but others are lazy. The oldest classmate is Pham Van Khanh. He's twenty two. The youngest one is Ánh, I think so. She looks like a sixteen-year-old girl. Each body has his own personality. Someone has a part-time job. They spend all their free time earning money. Others spend their free time learning Maths or English. My class has a football team. The leader is Tran Van Thanh. I see that he plays football very well. And the fastest runner in my class is Tran Viet Thang. He finished the 100 metres run in 12 seconds. nailbitting That's something about my class.

6Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Empty Re: Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:58 pm

admin

admin
1st
1st

Topic: About my hobbies.
I'm Thinh. I'm eighteen. Now, I will tell you about my hobbies. I have many hobbies. I like watching films, listening to music, eating, sleeping, playing games and learning English. I like listening to the BBC radio even though I don't understand what they say. I listening to all kinds of music. The boybands which I like much are Westlife, X-Japan. The female singer I like best is Avril Lavigne. I like all her songs such as Skater Boy, Nobody's Home... The first English song which I listened to is "My Love". I like it. When I was young, I like watching cartoon movies. But now, I don't like them. About foods, I like chocolates, ice-creams, banana cakes Laughing And my last hobby is chatting with foreigners. This improves my writing skill.

7Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Empty Re: Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:24 pm

admin

admin
1st
1st

Topic: About my house.
My small house is on Kham Thien street. It has three floors. There are 3 rooms on the first floor. They are the living room, the bathroom and the kitchen. The bathroom is small, the living room and the kitchen are large. And the largest room is the living room. There is a wine rack in the living room. The tea desk and chairs is in front of the wine rack. There is a sewing machine in the courtyard, in front of the door. The cabinet-kitchen is in the kitchen, etc. The second floor has 3 rooms too. They are my parents' room, the bathroom and my room. My room is smaller than my parents' room. There are a desk and a bed in my room. The computer is on the desk. The window is on the wall. I often look through the window for sightseeing. There are two beds and two wardrobes in my parents' room. One wardrobe is mine and one is my parents'.
The third floor has nothing. It is used for hang clothes. That's all about my house.

8Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Empty Re: Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:37 pm

admin

admin
1st
1st

Topic: About my hometown.
My hometown is Hung Yen Province, a poor country. There are many yellow wide and long fields in my hometown. There are also many buffaloes and ploughing machines. People there are kind and friendly. Country life is always simple. They wear old clothes, they are busy with their farming. Farmers produce rice for all of us. Sorry, I'm having dinner now. So I will stop writing.

9Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Empty Re: Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:39 pm

avrillavigne

avrillavigne
Thiếu tướng 1
Thiếu tướng 1

Best fiend

I am khiem.20 year old.i am a studen and come from HD. I have many friends , Among them, H is my best friend who I love very much.She is learning……..,she is from HD and 20 yearold. She is not tall, a bit thin. She has got a black hair, bright eyes. There are many people like talking to her because she is very easy-going ,optimistic and honest. Her hobbies are listening to music, going shopping and reading books .H learn English very well.i like taking her about everything.I hope our firendship will forever.

10Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Empty Re: Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:48 pm

avrillavigne

avrillavigne
Thiếu tướng 1
Thiếu tướng 1

admin nè.tui lấy bài ông tham khảo nhá.giống nhau thì đừng buồn nha? Laughing Laughing

11Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Empty Re: Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:08 pm

admin

admin
1st
1st

Ồ, bài của bạn Khiêm hay đấy.

12Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Empty Re: Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:10 pm

TryMore0211

TryMore0211

May quá, thế là tớ có bài tiếng anh làm rồi. Thank các bạn nha !
Ai giống thì đừng giận nha ! Hi.........big grin

13Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Empty Re: Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:28 pm

MrNeo

MrNeo
Trung sĩ 6
Trung sĩ 6

+ My best friend:

Well, there are so many lovely friends in my life that I was a little bit confused when I read the topic. Then, I decided to talk about Nhung. She is one of my best friends. Graceful, charming, funny and self-confident, she brightens her life everyday. She was only a little girl when we met each other, and became friends immediately. I think we were fated to be close friends! Nhung has a great talent at Maths, and she is very sporty. She also loves flowers and small pets. At weekends, we often go out to see movies or go shopping. Sometimes, we just meet and talk about our daily life. Nhung is a great part of my life and I think we will be friends forever and ever. I always wish her the best things in life and I also know that she loves seeing me happy. I think we are both lucky to be friends of each other.

14Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Empty Re: Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:30 pm

MrNeo

MrNeo
Trung sĩ 6
Trung sĩ 6

+ My house:

Our house is not very big, not very small. I’ve been living there since I was born. The room I love most in my house is my own room, where I spend most of my time. However, I think the most important room in our house is the dining room, where all the members of my family gather, and talk to each other. Three of the greatest rooms in our house are the bathrooms, and I really don’t want to imagine me without them! I also love my garden, because my mother’s hobby is gardening, and this hobby helps my mother healthier. I love seeing her in the garden. I love our house so much though I still want it to become ten times bigger.

15Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Empty Re: Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:32 pm

MrNeo

MrNeo
Trung sĩ 6
Trung sĩ 6

+Home town: I was borned in a peaceful city. There is a long beach and a river here. Everyday, I go for a walk along the beach, see the views and collect some beautiful things on the beach. In addition, there are lots of beautiful old budings in my home town. A large number of visitors come here very years to know more about the history of my city and have a rest after a busy time. If you come to my city in the summer, you can see a special flower which only apper in my city every summer. I love my home town so much.

16Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Empty Re: Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:32 pm

MrNeo

MrNeo
Trung sĩ 6
Trung sĩ 6

+Holiday: My family went on holiday in Nha Trang city last year. It’s our best holiday from up to now. Befor the journey, We woke up very soon in the morning and caught a plane to come here. I was very supprise when I saw the beach here. It’s a long beach and very beautiful. We stayed in a small hotel which is in front of the beach. I went to bed very late at that time because I must have saw the beach from my room at night. I find It is quite wonderful. However, we only spent two weeks staying here. My family is going to go

17Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Empty Re: Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:35 pm

MrNeo

MrNeo
Trung sĩ 6
Trung sĩ 6

+Home town: I was borned in a peaceful city. There is a long beach and a river here. Everyday, I go for a walk along the beach, see the views and collect some beautiful things on the beach. In addition, there are lots of beautiful old budings in my home town. A large number of visitors come here very years to know more about the history of my city and have a rest after a busy time. If you come to my city in the summer, you can see a special flower which only apper in my city every summer. I love my home town so much.

18Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Empty Re: Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:29 am

avrillavigne

avrillavigne
Thiếu tướng 1
Thiếu tướng 1

My family

My name khiem.i am from hai duong.i am twenty years old.i am studying at military technical academy.my family have got 4 people.they are my father,my mother,my younger brother and me.
My father is H.he is a soldier,50 years old.he is working in hn .he is a good and funny,i very love him. at weekend,he ofen go to visit me, he likes reading history story,so he always tell them to me
My mother is a teacher.she is P,41 years old.she is woking in hd,now.she likes cooking.i very like dishes which she cooks . .my mother is the best women and talent. she is the best beautiful women in my family.ilove my mother very much and I want to study well to my mother proud of me
My younger brother,s name T.he is 11 year old.he is pupil. he learns very good but he is still playfull.
My family is very happy.i love my family very much!

19Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Empty Re: Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:38 am

avrillavigne

avrillavigne
Thiếu tướng 1
Thiếu tướng 1

bài home town và last holiday khó wa.ko làm đc.mượn tạm của mrneo nhá big grin big grin big grin

20Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Empty Re: Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:48 am

admin

admin
1st
1st

hự, last holiday khó vãi chưởng Shocked 7.5 T___T

21Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Empty Re: Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:25 pm

Baby_Me0

Baby_Me0
Thượng sĩ 6
Thượng sĩ 6

mãi mới gõ xong T_T chia sẻ cho các bạn ca 1 tầng 4

HOMETOWN
My name's Nhung.I live in HN, the capital of VN, since I was born. It’s located on the right of the Red river. HN is considered a peaceful city and I love my hometown very much.

As the capital of VN for almost 1000 years, HN is known as the cultural center of VN. There are a lot of historical sites such as : the temple of literature, the one pillar pagoda, flag tower of HN, Hoan Kiem lake , Ba Dinh square… The Old Quarter, near Hoan Kiem lake, has the original street layout and architecture of old Hanoi. At the beginning of the 20th century the city consisted of only about 36 streets, most of which are now part of the old quarter. I often go to the Night market near Dong Xuan market with some of my friends to buy souvernirs. Sometimes, I ride a bike leisurely around the streets to see beautiful flowers and breathe fresh air. It’s really wonderful. Hn becomes a part of my heart ( chuối quá, tâng bốc tý cho hay)
Besides a placid place, HN has some disadvantages which I don’t like. The population of HN is constanly growing .There is traffic jam in rush hours. The pollution of water, air, land is increasing because of many factories and exhaust fume from vehicles. There is also a lot of dust anh noise. I think that our government must solve these problems to make HN a green city.

Although living in HN has both advantages and disadvantages, I love our capital very much. It’s the cultural, political and economic center of VN. If you visit HN, U will have deep impression on it.

MY HOUSE :
My name's Nhung.I live at 432 Doi Can street.My house was built in 1986.I’ve lived in this house for 18 years.My house is paint in colourless pink and there are 4 floors,1 living room,1 kitchen,3 bathrooms,1 closet,4 bedrooms and a room for worship in my house.
There is a Japanese type table and a big picture on the wall.In the evening,my dad always turn on all the lights in the room,everything is radiant.At the weekend,my parents and their friends usually gather there to talk.The living-room is the biggest and most beautiful room in my house.
Each bedroom has another colour,depend on each person in my family.My parents’s room is white,my brother’s one is sky-blue and mine is green.When I am at home,most of time I stay in my bedroom.After studying,I like lying in the bed and reading story or watching TV. Next to my bedroom is the bathroom.
My mother is very cleanly,so our kitchen is clean.There are 1 fridge,1 microway cooker,1 gas cooker,1 sideboard,bowls and dishes…My family always have meal there.
In the 4th floor is the room for worship.In front of the room there is a small yard where my dad grows many plants.In the evening,I usually go there to take an airing.
I love my house very much because this is the place where I was born and grow up.I have lived in my house for 18 years,I have many memories of my house.I’m very happy to come back home after a strained day.

(mình vào my class, hị hị , 1 ngày may mắn của Nhung :'>

22Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Empty Re: Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:58 pm

Planet

Planet
Học viên 1
Học viên 1

Bài viết dài thế này chắc điêm cao !!! big grin

23Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Empty Re: Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:11 pm

duyphuc

duyphuc

thằng cha Khiêm láo wa' ,dám khai nó 20 tuổi,anh cho mày xanh cỏ bây giờ

24Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Empty Re: Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:21 pm

boyyeudoi_tn

boyyeudoi_tn
Học viên 2
Học viên 2

Smile mọi người làm hộ em topic này zới I love you nhé
talk about aday in your life

25Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Empty Re: Làm xong topic Tiếng Anh chưa? Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:03 am

lucbacdel13

lucbacdel13
Trung sĩ 1
Trung sĩ 1

topic lớp trên khác lớp dưới này ah

Sponsored content

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 6 trang]

Chuyển đến trang : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết